Friday, November 15, 2013

After all this time, I’m still into you.

5 years fly by when you’re with the one you love <3

It’s still so crazy to me that I’ve been dating this kid for 5 years now. Honestly, I really do feel like I’ve known him forever. He is my best friend and other half. He is thee absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. I can’t imagine going through life without him. I don’t know how I got so lucky to have him stay by my side throughout all these years, but I am very glad that he did. He’s not perfect and we haven’t had the most perfect relationship but he’s perfect for me. He is everything that I could ever want in a person. He is my once in a lifetime.

I love you, Michael. Plain and simple.

5 year anniversary 4

 

IMG_4139 2

Sending my love to Poland…wow that was cheesy. Oh well ;)

P.S. Last anniversary celebrating alone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment