Sunday, January 5, 2014

This is The New Year

Well Happy New Year friends! Can you believe that it’s 2014!? I’ve been waiting for this year for longer than I can even remember. I spend my last night of 2013 with my family, partying it up at my sisters house. We had pizza and delicious junk food for snacks. We also played games until about 10:30. I’m not sure what everyone else did but I fell asleep, haha. I was then woken up ten minutes to midnight and finally the countdown happened. 10…9….8…7…6…*and let the tears begin* (what the? I was totally not expecting that. I was just so overwhelmed with the realization that, oh my gosh…my best friend comes home this year. In just a few short months in fact.) 5…4…3…2..1

HAPPY 2014!!!!!!!

To all the people that are excited for this new year, I’m sorry but I’m more excited ;)

P.S. Happy last new years without him ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ash! I am so excited for you :) I cannot believe it is already 2014!! lol Love you! hit me up if you want to hang before Mike comes home and steals you completely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlee....I am starting to freak out for you!! That is sooo soon!!! This is going to be one GOOD year :) If we don't get together before they get home we for sure have to once they are home...maybe some double dates with our boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun night, your first words of 2014 were "MIKE WILL BE HOME THIS YEAR!!"

    ReplyDelete