Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Big Goal

I have decided of a BIG thing that I want to accomplish while Michael is gone. While Mike is gone I am going to learn Polish. POLISH!? Whaaaat? Yes, Polish. I think it would be soooo much fun to be able to write letters to Mike in Polish, even if it’s something as simple as I love you (Kocham ciÄ™) <-- and yes I did Google translate that. Haha. But really I want to buy Rosetta Stone and learn as much Polish as I can. It would also work out that when he gets back, Mike and I could talk in Polish and none of you would know what we were even saying ;) That’s my big plan so far! And I’m super super excited!

polish rosetta stone

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Tim's mom bought that to learn Dutch before they went to the Netherlands. I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete