Monday, February 18, 2013

Double Digits!

My amazing missionary has officially been out for 10 months! I could not be more ecstatic about this! We are finally in double digits! What an epic milestone! It has been the hardest month yet though. Luckily I have loving friends and family to help me through the difficult times.

DSC_1012

Super excited! 10 down, 14 to go!

February 18, 2013 (2)

Dang, I have one handsome missionary!

February 18, 2013 (3)

He got my Valentines Day package!!! Yay!

So what’s new with my mish?

Transfers are coming up! And where could Elder Raines be going this time?? He is going back to WARSAW!! I have been wanting this to happen for the past two transfers! Also he is now the Warsaw Zone Leader! :) I am so so sooo proud of him!!! He is such an amazing missionary and I am just so proud of him! Oh yeah! The most exciting thing that has happened is that Elder Raines and Elder Dodge hit the Standard of Excellence! This is a super big accomplishment for a missionary! This is what they did in a matter of only a week!

  • 2 Baptismal Dates
  • 3 Investigators in Sacrament Meeting
  • 5 Lessons with Members Present
  • 2 Other Lessons
  • 3 Progressing Investigators
  • 4 Contacted Referrals (hardest thing ever)
  • 2 New Investigators
  • 4 Lessons with Recent Converts or Less Active Members
  • 10 Books of Mormon Handed Out.

How amazing is that!? He’s super excited and wants to accomplish it few more times during his mission! I’m so proud of him for that! He is such a hard worker and I know that he gets that from his father. I love how dedicated he gets when he sets his mind to something.

2 more months and we’re on the downhill of this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment