Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Assistant to the President

So big news with Michael! He is now AP! That’s Assistant TO THE President, not to be confused with Assistant President because that would just be ridiculous. (I really hope that someone picked up on that joke…The Office…Dwight Schrute…Assistant to the Regional Manager…So yeah…Anyways. Haha)

I sent Mike a letter on June 18th (5 days before he knew where his next transfer was)

June 18, 2013 (1)

That’s pretty impressive huh? I kinda freaked out anyways.

He is very excited to be AP and I’m excited for him! So excited! And so proud :) That boy puts so much into his mission. He continues to amaze me every time I hear from him. Lately he has been so busy with being Warsaw Zone Leader (last transfer) that it’s been hard for him to write letters and they have been very scarce lately. He warned us in yesterdays email that it’s going to be difficult for him to get letters out because he’ll be so busy. Usually when he tells me stuff like that I’m a little upset and sad. I mean, I love hearing from him and when I see a little envelope addressed to me, it makes me the happiest girl ever. But this time I wasn’t upset or mad or sad, like at all. I was just happy that he is doing what he’s supposed to and working hard! It’s okay that Mike has to push me to the back of his mind and stay focused on the work. Because I know that I’m not forgotten.

June 23, 2013

 

june 25, 2013 new arrivals

I honestly cannot get over how handsome that kid is

Cutest guy I’ve EVER seen!

Just a couple more fun pictures

June 17, 2013 (10)

He’s all dork and he’s all mine :)

June 21, 2013 warsaw zone conference (5)President and Sister Neilson are coming to the close of their mission (the end of June). Their tradition is whenever a missionary goes home they take “a piece of them” to remember them. For guys it’s their tie and for girls it can be anything to a piece of their dress or scarf. Mike’s chose the tie that he wore on the very first day of his mission.

Flashback…

IMG_0673

See, same tie :)

June 21, 2013 warsaw zone conference (6)

All the missionaries showing off their “donated” piece

 

Only 9 months and 3 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment