Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Man

My adorable little nephew just turned 6 years old! Yes 6! I’m still in shock about it…I still remember the day that he was born…

Baby!! 055

 

Baby!! 028

 

Baby!! 048

Sean was the first baby that I got to see grow up. Since I’m the youngest of my family, I never got to experience a child growing up. Let me say, they grow up WAY to fast!

Sean is the smartest little kid with a great memory! Seriously. He’ll remember the most random little things. He brings so much joy into my life. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without him. He always knows how to turn my frown upside down. He helps me celebrate each month Mike is gone. And he cannot wait for Mike to get home. He’s already told me a bunch of things that they are going to do together. That just makes me so happy :) Happy that even though Mike is gone, Sean remembers everything about him. I really was worried that he might forget. But no, Mike will forever be apart of our family.

For his birthday today we went to Monsters University! Which I have waited 12 years for! It was awesome :) I loved it! I’m honestly still a kid at heart

I’m officially a college student!

IMG_0074

Sean

IMG_0075

Carson

IMG_0083

Ashlee

IMG_0080

 

IMG_0081

 

Then it’s off to dinner at La Luna! Yum!

IMG572

 

IMG_3569

Wasn’t very happy about having that hat on. Haha.

Then to my brothers and bro-in-laws baseball game!

IMG_0250

 

And some delicious ice cream to top off the night!

IMG_3357

Birthday boy

IMG_3359

Cute Carsey

IMG_3360

Love this pic-Carson, Jay, and Tom

IMG_3362

Brad and Kami

IMG_3365

Momma and me

I hope you had a fantastic birthday Sean! And just think…when you turn 7, Mike will be here celebrating with us! WOOHOO! :D

sean mike ash

Aunt Ash and Uncle Mike are so proud of you Sean!

LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment