Saturday, October 5, 2013

An Early Birthday Letter

My boyfriend is so sweet <3 My birthday isn’t until the 7th but this letter got here today, it was almost perfect timing to get her exactly on my birthday but I didn’t know it was a birthday letter until I opened it. He is just so thoughtful. I love him with all of my heart. (p.s. this is my last birthday WITHOUT him!! :D)

Septemeber 30, 2013 (2) birthday letterSeptemeber 30, 2013 (1) birthday letter

Sorry, I’m not going to post the coupons because I don’t want to risk someone telling me what they say, I’m already tempted enough by myself. Haha. I definitely do not want those coupons to explode ;) But I just thought that you guys should know how incredibly thoughtful my missionary is :) I still laugh every single time that I look at those, I mean, who thinks to send someone a Polish coupon, Michael does, that’s who. Haha.
Oh and I will let you know what the wall has in store for me but not until Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so cute!! That was seriously the cutest :) Also happy birthday tomorrow!! And 193 days left are you kidding me...crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday baby sis! What a great guy you have.

    ReplyDelete