Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy Last Birthday Without Him :)

Now that is a reason to celebrate!

I was 19 years old when he left. I am now 21. The age that I will be when he gets home. Woohoo!

October 7th, 2013
We were supposed to be getting sod and laying it in backyard that day which I was totally okay with me because I really want grass in the backyard, but the company called us and said they couldn’t deliver it until the next day. So instead my mom and I just had a relaxing day at home watching movies. Then once my dad got off work we went to dinner at Olive Garden and to see a play at The Off Broadway Theater, which was really fun! All in all it was a lazy birthday but a nice birthday :)

IMG_3757

My favorite actor at The Off Broadway Theater

IMG_3758

 

I got some pictures for my birthday from some of my favorite people that live outside of Utah!

October 7, 2013 (2) purple tie from me

October 7, 2013 (3) purple tie from me

My boyfriend sent me a couple pictures of him in my favorite purple tie! :D I loved that.

October 7, 2013 (3)

My favorite Sister Missionary and bestest friend, Sister Janell Snarr

IMG_2167

My brother and sister-in-law sent me this of my little niece Scout! Oh, how I miss her. She didn’t seem too happy to be posing for the pictures though, haha.

Thanks to everyone who wished my a happy birthday, it really meant a lot :)

My birthday festivities did not end there though…for in the next couple days we would be taking a trip to…

2 comments:

  1. No more birthdays without him :) That is so exciting Ashlee...you are getting so close!! Also I love the music on your blog...awesome songs! Thanks about my hair...I was nervous to get it darker...also your hair is light now I love it :) I think it would be fun to meet up sometime before our guys got home :) Hope everything is going good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kinda scary getting so close to the end, but so exciting at the same time :) Well, I love your hair! It looks really good. It kinda makes me miss my darker hair...even though I just barely went lighter...haha. I really would love to meet up one time! I have a pretty flexible schedule! We need to plan something soon :)

      Delete