Sunday, April 22, 2012

FINALLY!!!!! :)

I finally heard from Elder Raines! After what feels like FOREVERRR of waiting. Mike wrote a letter to his mom and dad his first day at the Provo MTC (April, 18, 2012) and it didn’t get here until Saturday the 21st. I checked my mail box every day hoping that there was something for me. But no not yet. But that’s okay! At least I know he’s doing okay, that is all that matters. I miss Mike. I really do. I know he is were is supposed to be though. In his letter he said he already has a buddy :) Which made me happy but I wish I knew his name. One of his companions is from Provo, UT and the other one is Australian! I can just picture Mike talking to him in Mike’s Australian accent. Haha. That Michael… Also he is already learning lots in Polish and some of his teachers only speak Polish which would be super hard! I know he can do it though. At the end of the letter it said “Let Ash know I love her and not to miss me much” It’s not much but those few words meant the world to me,  it’s great to know that he is still thinking of me. Because he is ALWAYS on my mind. I write Mike everyday on DearElder.com just hoping that one of these days I hear back from him. Stay safe Elder Raines and remember..IMG_1350

Kocham CiÄ™!

No comments:

Post a Comment