Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ONE WEEK!!

Wow! It’s seriously already been a week? Sure, 7 days isn’t that much but when I’m used to talking to Mike basically every second of everyday I take that as a HUGE accomplishment. Honestly, I’m doing so much better than I expected. The first two days were rough adjusting to everything but everyone has been so supportive. Thanks to anyone who sent me a text message just to check how I was doing, you have no idea how much that meant to me. Thank you Kami for bringing me a milk shake and movies the night Mike left. I haven’t watched any of them yet but hopefully soon! Thanks Mike’s parents for giving me a key to the house and for making me feel so welcomed :) THANK YOU SNIDER AND RAINES FAMILY! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :D

Yesterday was such an amazing day! I couldn’t have asked for anything more or less. It was perfect. I went to work, it was a super easy day, I went to school and got to leave early. I came home to find my mom and Grandpa outside, I asked my mom if she had gotten the mail yet, she said no so I thought I would (since the day Mike left I check the mail religiously hoping for a little envelope addressed to me). I walked to the mail box, my heart racing but on the inside I knew that there wouldn’t be anything there because Mike told us in his email not to expect anything until Wednesday. I opened our mail box and to my happy surprise… A LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thee best feeling ever! I couldn’t stop smiling! I ran home as fast as I could, smiling the whole way. I saw my mom and screamed while jumping up and down “I GOT A LETTER!! I GOT A LETTER!!!!'” Apparently I was loud or something because my neighbors heard me and cheered for me as well :) haha. I thought that was pretty funny. I ran inside and ripped that sucker opened as fast as I could. The envelope was basically ruined but that’s okay. That letter was exactly what I needed. Michael is so amazing. He is doing fantastic! He’s enjoying every minute of it and he is already a zone leader! Crazy! I really don’t know what that means to be a zone leader but it sounds pretty important. Fun fast, he learned that Zupas is Polish for soup. Go figure! I’ve probably read that letter like 20 times and every time I fall more in love with him. Michael is the most amazing person in the world. He means everything to me. I am soo proud of him. I love you Mike. Well.. after that FANTASTIC part of my day my new phone came that I only had to pay 5 dollars for! Thank you phone insurance. Then I went to Mike’s house and got to read the letter he sent to his parents which was amazing :) Then it was off to Misty’s house for none other then the famous GLEE NIGHT! Say whaaaat? We had not watched it for the past 2 weeks so we had 3 episodes to catch up on. It was so much fun! And to top it all off Brian made his famous breakfast burritos (you’ve probably never heard of them). They were AMAAAAZZING!! :) Thanks everyone who is keeping me busy while my boyfriend is away serving the Lord. I appreciate everyone so much.

This was me yesterday

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, love the video. So wish I could have been there to see your cute face when you got the letter. Love ya sis!!

    ReplyDelete