Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Be Positive

I gotta admit. There is NOTHING more nerve racking than the walk from my house to the mail box. NOTHING at all. Well..a week ago today I got my first letter so my assumption was that today would be another letter day. Unfortunately today is not that day. I was extremely disappointed..I walked home carrying a stack of coupons, crying and all that went through my head was “I don’t want these coupons. I just want to throw them in the garbage.” Haha. Kind of funny when I look back on it now… Oh hey… I just realized that yeah sure I didn’t get anything today, but now I’m just looking very VERY forward to tomorrow. I always tell Mike to be positive and to not get discouraged. Why am I not taking my own advice? That’s not cool. I was planning on this post just being about me complaining and venting. So I guess I like this post a lot better.

NEW GOAL: KEEP POSITIVE

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's A LOT easier said than done! But it's wonderful advice, think I'll make it a new goal as well. LOVE YA!!!

    ReplyDelete