Wednesday, May 9, 2012

T-BALL!

My nephew has recently started playing t-ball. He played it last year when he was 3 years old and he was a little shy and didn’t really want to be away from his mom. But this year! He is AMAZING! He’s not afraid of anything, he can throw the ball so far, and hits like a champ! He’s the next Babe Ruth :) haha. I love that kid. He always finds a way to make me smile :) His team name is the Dodgers, which Sean insists calling RODGER DODGERS! haha. Here’s a couple pictures from the past couple games.
IMG_1371
“Carson make a funny face”  “K”   This is what he came up with :)
IMG_1377
Can you see the ball?? Nice hit!
IMG_1384
Carsey’s turn! :) Maybe next year.
IMG_1394

IMG_1399
He saw me taking pictures so he hid behind his glove
IMG_1411

IMG_1415
Nice throw!
IMG_1461
I love my Grandpa!
IMG_1469
Super fast
IMG_1474
This is what I did for almost the whole game. “HIGHER ASH!!”
I’m super proud of you Seaners! Keep up the good work and Aunt Sashee will be to every game she can!
LOVE YOU BUDDY!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picutes! Sean asks me every game "Is Ash coming?"

    ReplyDelete