Monday, September 24, 2012

I Love Mondays…?

YES! I absolutely love Mondays! Weird right? But it’s true. Mondays are great for me for many many reasons.

  1. NO WORK
  2. NO SCHOOL
  3. EMAIL FROM ELDER RAINES
  4. LETTER FROM ELDER RAINES

I basically spend the whole day relaxing, reply to Michael’s email/letter and just enjoy the beautiful day.

But today, this Monday, SUCKS BEANS! (as Mike would say) Today I woke up and started off my Monday like any other Monday. I grabbed my phone and checked my email. ONE UNREAD EMAIL FROM MICHAEL RAINES it says. I opened it up and the email says “I sent a ton of emails but they are not making it to everyone so talk amongst yourselves to see which you did not get. Sorry.” That is the only email from Mike in my inbox. I then get an email from Mike’s mom saying that she did not receive any emails from Mike and if anyone did to please forward them. Well still no word from anyone so…I am just assuming that absolutely no one got his emails. This is the first Monday in five months that I have not received an email from him. It really sucks and was a crappy way to start off my Monday. Well I brushed that off because there was nothing I could do about it and decided to get ready and then go eat some lunch. Lunch would definitely put me in a better mood because we have leftover of my moms delicious homemade chicken pot pie……Mmmmm. If you have not tried this stuff then dang, you have not lived my friend. Anyways, so I open the fridge and start searching. I looked everywhere and could not find it. So I did the only thing a good child would do, ask mom duh! Well she knew exactly where it was. With my father…yes my father took my chicken pot pie…It may not seem like a big deal for my dad to have taken the last of MY chicken pot pie, but really it is. It was just another thing that I was very much looking forward to and that stuff is the most delicious stuff ever. I brushed that off as well. 1 o’clock finally came around and that is about the time that the mail comes. So I grabbed the key and headed on down to the mailbox. I opened up our box and….nothing. “Hmm…” I thought. “Maybe the mailman is just a little late today”. So I went home and waited a half hour. I headed back to the mailbox at 1:30. STILL nothing. That put me in a bad mood. So I did some homework to pass the time. I waited a whole hour just to give the mailman plenty of time. I headed back to the mailbox at 2:30 very optimistic that the letter in there from Mike would completely make my day. I opened the box and….there was mail, but nothing from Elder Raines. Wow…another disappointment today. I grabbed the mail and seriously looked at every pieces 5 times just to be sure that I wasn’t missing it. Nope, I wasn’t missing it because it wasn’t there. I walked home crying the whole way. My expectations for the day were completely destroyed.

Luckily my sister just barely called and helps me to see the humor in all of this. Thanks Jay :) Love you!

So yeah, Mondays are usually really good to me except for this one. Hopefully this is the last of my bad Mondays. HERE’S TO BETTER DAYS!

0729101655a

There’s nothing I want more than to give him a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment