Wednesday, September 26, 2012

No More Frowny Face :)

Guess what I got today!?!?!

A LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

I’ve seriously been waiting for this letter from Mike since Saturday. And yes, 5 days of waiting is torture! But this letter was great because Mike being his sweet self wrote The Snider Clan! :) What a sweet boy!

Here’s letter to the Snider’s…

September 26, 2012 (1)

September 26, 2012 (2)

Is it weird that just his handwriting puts the BIGGEST smile on my face? :D Cause it does! I love it. Especially his cursive. That’s probably really weird huh? Haha. It must just be an MG thing. I love that he love my family. I love that my family love him (or at least I think they do… ;) ). He’s seriously such a great kid and I’m so lucky to have found him. I’m sure a lot of you guys can relate, but I found this quote that basically sums up how I feel about being with Michael. “One Universe, Nine Planets, Two Hundred and Four Countries, Eight Hundred and Nine Islands, Seven Seas, and I had the Privilege to meet you.” Like seriously, what are the odds? It just blows my mind how perfectly things work out.

And yes, I did get my own personal letter from his as well but I don’t really like to post those on here. They’re special. He’s such a good writer. One sentence will be so spiritual and then the next one he’ll be telling a goofy joke and the next he’ll be telling me how much I mean to him. One thing that I will share is this, “Just know you’re a blessing to me out here. I love you!” :) That sentence just helps me to keep going. 5 months and 1 week down! WOO! Funny thing is, I actually thought to myself the other day… “Wow…This is going faster than I thought it would.” Haha.

This is basically my favorite song right now :)

 

I LOVE MY ELDER RAINES!!!

2+14=16

Forever and Always

"Zostanę z tobą Na Zawsze”

3 comments:

  1. Woot woot! I can't believe the Dr Snider family got a shout out from elder Raines ! We will def have to send him a letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that he'd absolutely LOVE to get a letter from you guys! :)

      Delete
  2. So glad we got a letter, we better get busy and write him back.

    ReplyDelete