Saturday, May 18, 2013

13 Months Down / 11 To Go!

Today marks Mike’s 13th month being gone! YAY! It flew by! I swear I was just barely celebrating half way to home! And now, now we’re one month closer to home! How nuts!

I love this boy more than words can describe! There is no one like him.

Snapshot_20130518_7

I copied Miss Taylor Swift on this one. Her number is 13 and she writes it on her hand during concerts.

IMG_3183

Bought this for Mike! Batman is our man. He’s a sweet metal thingy I got a Hobby Lobby. It’s hard to pass up awesome deals like this.

IMG_3184

A hilarious comic that I got off ‘the wall’. I literally Lol’d

IMG_3189

I can’t believe I didn’t start this earlier! A couple weeks ago Mike said that I needed to print off a certain email and put it in my scrapbook. I was like…holy crap! I don’t have one of those! haha. I spent the next 4 days printing them and putting them into these binders. I’m so happy that I got caught up on these. It’ll be so fun to look back on these one day <3

Mike is so happy. He is staying in Warsaw as Zone Leader! His companion is Elder Tingey! One of his all time favorite companions. About 3 transfers ago they were companions in Bydgoszcz. I guess the Raines/Tingey duo wasn’t quite finished! :)

May 2, 2013 (1) Mission Leadership Counsel

He’s wearing my tie that I bought him :)

May 2, 2013 (2) Mission Leadership Counsel

 

May 7, 2013 Zone Training Warsaw (1)

 

May 7, 2013 Zone Training Warsaw (2)

I’m pretty sure this is his Polish suit that he bought a while ago. And dang. It looks so good on him :)

May 13, 2013 (1) with Elder Tingey

Raines and Tingey!

May 13, 2013 (2) Sleeping

Missionary life is hard

May 13, 2013 (3) Handsome boy

That’s my handsome boy!

11 months to go!

“Two years ain’t got nothing on us”

No comments:

Post a Comment