Saturday, May 4, 2013

“No time to write…

But I had some time to draw!”

On Monday in his email to me he said that he would be pressed with time to write me a letter that week but he hoped that email would make up for it! (It definitely did!). So I wasn’t really expecting to get anything. But sure enough, a little envelope addressed to me came today! This is what was inside…

May 4, 2013

May 4, 2013 (2)

I love that boy! He hates when he misses a week of getting a letter to me. Even though it’s not a typical letter, this tag (that probably only took him like 2 minutes to draw) meant the absolute world to me! It’s the fact that he took his valuable time to do something for me. That Mike is always outdoing himself. He’s gotten more brownie points than I can count ;) Haha. He is both an amazing missionary and an amazing boyfriend. I couldn’t be happier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment