Sunday, May 26, 2013

2 times the Packages

I randomly decided to send two packages to Elder Raines last week. One was because a long time ago I bought a ton of food for him and now it’s almost about to expire. And the second one to help him celebrate summer as best as I can.

This is his “Summer/Sunshine” Package

IMG_3198

Very bright, happy and summery colors :)

IMG_3200

I put in lots of toys and fun things to play with during the summer to make him feel like a kid again.

  1. Silly string-one for him and one for his companion (Or both for him so he can attack his companion with them. Haha)
  2. Sidewalk chalk! We always played with this during the summer. If you haven’t noticed, he’s amazing at art so I’m excited to see what he does with it.
  3. A football to toss around
  4. Finger football for when they just wanna stay indoors.
  5. Squirts guns
  6. Bubbles
  7. Frisbee
  8. Velcro catch ball-I remember this is one of his favorite things to play with :) I hope he likes it.
  9. Play dough
  10. Glow in the dark Stars-told him to think of me every time he looks at them. It makes me smile to know that we look at the same moon and stars :)

IMG_3206

Always fun to put confetti in the box so he has a mess to clean up. Lol.

I call this one his… “I bought this food a while ago and totally forgot about it and some is about to expire but I know you won’t care because you’re a missionary” Package! Haha.

IMG_3190

 

IMG_3192

Lots of yummy food that is super easy and simple to make for a busy missionary!

I hope that the packages get there fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment