Thursday, July 18, 2013

Down to Single Digits!!!

Do you know what day it is!?! It’s Thursday of course. Lol. Oh, and it happens to be the 18th! That means, ANOTHER MONTH DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! :D So happy!!

Today, Michael has been out for 15 months.

FIFTEEN!!!!!

That means only 9 more months to go! Single digits! Time just keeps ticking and moving. What’s starting to set in? A lot of excitement! And maybe just a wee bit of anxiety. Nine months is not that long people! That’s a pregnancy! It’s pretty much like a little mission baby ;) Hahah. It’s starting to become real that Mike is actually going to come home…soon! And I mean soon! I just know the next nine months are going to fly by and soon enough I will have him back in my arms and all will be right with the world. Everyone will be able go back to their normal lives because I know that basically everyone's lives have changed when Mike left ;)

Basically, I am one happy little girl!!

HAPPY 15TH MONTH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ASHLEE!!! Single digits girl that is insane :) I remember when I first started waiting thinking "Once Ashlee hits the year mark..I'll be so close too!" And now you are hitting single digits!! Crazy :) Ok so my blog has not been showing your updates so I just had to spend like a half hour catching up on your blog!! Looks like you're having a good summer!!

    ReplyDelete