Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Queen of Patience

The last letter I received from Elder Raines was June 17, 2013. The following week, Mike was assigned as Assistant President. Since then I have not gotten a letter from him :( That is almost 6 whole weeks! That’s a long time!! But as of Saturday,  July 27, 2013…

THIS GIRL IS NO LONGER LETTERLESS!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh yeahhh!! If there is one attribute that I am definitely perfecting, that would have to be patience. I would say that I am pretty dang good at being patient.

photo (12)Snapshot_20130728_5

I am one happy girl! It was a great letter, short, but great :) I just thought that I would share my excitement with you all :)

photo what I have with him

I love my missionary forever and always
and I can’t wait to have him back home

No comments:

Post a Comment