Sunday, July 21, 2013

Today…

A couple weeks ago I got this off of “the wall”…

IMG_3463

When I took this off the wall I had no idea what I was going to do for this one. For starters, art and I just don’t really get along. Haha. Well then I had something pop into my head! A while ago, like…4 months ago, I started working on something that I wanted to send to Mike for his 1 year mark. But I didn’t finish it in time to send with his package and I didn’t want it to get ruin on it’s way to Poland anyways. So I put it in my closet to save for later and then totally forgot about it. Then a couple weeks ago I found it in my closet. I started finding pictures for it and finally completely finished it today. I LOVE how it turned out and am pretty proud of myself for it. I guess art doesn’t completely hate me ;)

It’s called an explosion box.

IMG_3449

One whole year: From April 2012-April 2013

IMG_3440

 

IMG_3452

 

IMG_3453

When you take off the top, it explodes! with a bunch of pictures :)

IMG_3455

Hopefully you get the idea of how this looks. It’s hard to see in pictures.

IMG_3456

The hardest part was picking pictures from the first year of Mike’s mission that he would like and would bring back good memories :)

I’ll be giving this to him when he gets home!
Hope he likes it!

Do something artistic…CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment