Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hey There Delilah

I just HAD to share this. Kami just barely showed me this and I thought it was hilarious :)

just a little missionary humor. haha

And as you can tell, this isn’t about Michael and I. We’re wayy past the MTC stage (THANK GOODNESS) and going strong! (DOUBLE THANK GOODNESS). But you gotta see the humor in it.

I got a letter yesterday from my Elder. My favorite thing about it was the last line in it. “I hope you are making the most of your time without me, because when I come back your stuck me with! :) I LOVE YOU!” haha. Oh how I love that kid. There is no other person on this earth that I would rather to be “stuck” with.

P.S. Today is my wonderful sisters birthday!!!! She is the best sister that I could ever ask for! I love her more than anything! I wouldn’t be here without her. She has been such great support for me and the best example. She’s an amazing sister, daughter, wife and of course mother. She brought the best two little men in my life. I’m sooo lucky to have a sister like her. Jamie, I love you more than words can say! Thanks for everything you do for me. I hope you have a fantastic birthday!! You so deserve it.

HAPPY BIRTHTDAY!!! <3

I LOVE YOU!!!! <3

020[4]

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a funny one! Glad you shared it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video! Thanks Ash I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. You are an amazing person, and I"m so incredibly lucky to be your sister!

    ReplyDelete