Monday, August 20, 2012

I Hear Wedding Bells!

Haha. Not for me of course! But for my brother and new sister! Brad and Kami got married on August 17, 2012. It was a gorgeous wedding. Let me first tell you about their story. Brad and Kami (B&K) met at the Mexican restaurant El Chihuahua. At the time Kami had a missionary out and was NOT looking to date. Ha. Yeah right, Brad swept her off of her feet and the rest is history. Brad proposed to her in February, they decided on a 6 month engagement which at the time didn’t seem like a long time but they were dying after a month. Finally August came and everything worked out perfectly. They got married in the Bountiful Temple (all of my siblings have gotten married there and YES I am planning on getting married there and have been ever since my sister got married there in 2003). They had a luncheon at Olive Garden and the reception was at Aspen Landing. It was a gorgeous place. They did a ring ceremony, it was actually really neat and fun. I loved their entire wedding. She was beautiful and he was very handsome. I’m sad that Brad won’t be living at home with me anymore. I look back on all of the years and my family can vouch for me that Brad and I always fought. But that’s what siblings do. I love Brad more than anything though. He’s been a great example to me. He’s always been there for me. He’s always been my big protective brother. Congrats to my two favorite people. I love you guys. Here’s some pictures from the wedding.

IMG_4021Me, Mom, Seaners, Chelsee, and Scouters

IMG_4027Matt, Brad and Dad

IMG_4030Matt and Bradley

IMG_4037Matt, Chels, and Scout

IMG_4045The Ring!

IMG_4058Kami :)

IMG_4066Love this picture! So epic

IMG_4071The happy couple

IMG_4128Tommy and Jamie at the ring ceremony

IMG_4133Ring Bearers-Carsy and Sean

IMG_4136Flower girls-Piper to the right

IMG_4139Justyce walking Kami down the aisle

IMG_4140Brad

IMG_4142Muah!

IMG_4167Scout

IMG_4202Dawson

IMG_4218B&K with the kids

IMG_4229Seaners and Kohen

IMG_4233Someone looks ready to be the next bride!

IMG_4258Cortney, Jay, Chels, Me, and Brytten

IMG_4284The getaway vehicle trashed

I’m so happy for these two. They deserve each other. I hope they have a lifetime of happiness and that they don’t mind me tagging along with them! Love you BK!

No comments:

Post a Comment