Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Month 4!

Well hot dang! This month seriously flew by. Never thought I’d say that again but honestly this month was great for me. Definitely had it’s ups and downs though.

August 6, 2012 (5)

Haha! Doesn’t he look soooo happy!

August 13, 2012 (4)

Getting his Polish on

Mikes lunch with Wendy Weiseburger 8-6-12

This super nice lady with the curl hair, Wendy, had lunch with Elder Raines and Sieber. She tracked down Mike’s mom through facebook (I guess there IS a good use for facebook). She sent these a few pictures!

Mikes lunch with Wendy Weiseburger 8-6-12 (2)

Look! Normal looking food ;)

 

Poland is such a beautiful place. I really look forward to going there with Michael. He even told me in one of his letters that he wants me to go there with him so bad.

August 6, 2012 (3)

 

August 6, 2012 (10)

 

August 6, 2012 (11)

 

August 13, 2012 (8)

 

Mike isn’t really specific about what these places are…haha. Oh well. So yeah, he’s still doing great. The language is still difficult but he’s getting there! He is in love with Poland and the people there. I can just tell that he is the most happy that he has ever been. He knows he is where he is supposed to be. And I know that too.

What have I been up to this month…? Hmm..spruces (1)

I went to the Spruces for the day with Jamie, Tommy, the boys, and my parents. We had a blast!

8-5-12

I shared a milkshake with my new sister :) Love ya girl!

IMG_1624

I went to Lagoon with my bestie Janell. Her birthday was also yesterday HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

IMG_1631

I made this for Mike!!!!!!! I’m so excited to send it to him! It turned out better than I thought.

IMG_1648

One of my best friends Shannon Fahey got MARRIED! I’m so happy for her!

IMG_1649

Jonathan is one lucky man. I hope you guys have a long happy life together!

Ryan and Brytten Pettit invited us to go boating yesterday. Oh man it was a blast! Thanks so much guys! Ryan, Bryt, Teagan, Mason, my dad and brother Matt went.

IMG_2687

Matt says he hasn’t been boating in 8 years. Yeah right…did great!

IMG_2697

cute picture showing off my board BEFORE my hair got wet. Me and Brytten

IMG_2702

I did great on the wake board…not so much the surf board. hah

ALSO!! My brother is here for Brad’s wedding and guess who showed up and surprised us!??! CHELSEE AND SCOUT!!!! I thought that I wouldn’t be able to see Scout until December but I’m soooo happy that all three of them are here! Pictures to come!

If you have any questions that you want me to ask Mike or want to write him a letter yourself, LET ME KNOW! I’d be happy to give you his address or relay a message but I’m sure he’d LOVE to hear from anyone that hasn’t written him yet.

1 comment:

  1. I need Mikeys address, and I am super curious how he is doing trying new foods. Way to go on the wake board! Love ya

    ReplyDelete