Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Anniversary Package!

I really was planning on sending this package a lot sooner, like at the end of October, but it didn’t work out that way. Our anniversary is November 15th, 2008 (or at least that’s the day we picked lol).

clip_image001

Inside of the package

clip_image002

I basically threw in a little bit of everything in this package. It consists of…

  • “I <3 U” pop-out card
  • Muffin mix and a muffin tin (I wasn’t for sure if he had one of not, it was cheap so no big deal)
  • Hot chocolate
  • “Stress Relief”-aka bubble wrap :)
  • A new watch
  • Nacho cheese sauce. We love nachos.
  • Red hand heart
  • His favorite gum
  • Carmax
  • Chicken noodle soup
  • Cough drops-it’s getting cold and I know that he’s going to get sick
  • Rice
  • Twinkies (he loves them frozen)
  • A scarf
  • Avengers Tee-shirt
  • Pictures
  • “Missing yo_” card
  • Ingredients to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
  • A “love” letter

clip_image003

I showed this to my mom and after she read it she said, “Oh! You forgot a “u” at the end.” Haha! Oh mom…it’s supposed to be that way.

clip_image004

“We’re all mature until someone brings out the bubble wrap” :) This is just more of a gag gift

clip_image005

I folded a piece of paper, traced my hand, and cut it out. It make this cute hand heart <3

clip_image006

I got everything to fit in this box. (And in case you’re wondering, yes, I am an excellent packer ;) haha)

I really hope that he likes this package. I spent a lot of time decorating and making it. It’s nothing too special but I hope he knows how much he means to me.

2 comments: