Monday, November 26, 2012

Janell’s Missionary Pictures

My bestest friend in the whole world is planning on serving a mission! She is putting in her papers in the next couple weeks, which is SUPER exciting but at the same time it going to be tough having my boyfriend and best friend gone at the same time. For now, I’m enjoying my time with her!

I borrowed a friends camera and took the pictures for her, I’m no professional but after taking the pictures I’m really considering buying a nice camera and learning how to use it! I think it’d be a really fun hobby! I sadly don’t know how to edit pictures yet so these don’t look the best that they could but I still love them.

Here’s a couple of my favorites!

DSC_0005

 

DSC_0016

 

DSC_0071

 

DSC_0085

 

DSC_0094

One of my favs! :)

DSC_0148

 

DSC_0166

 

DSC_0180

 

DSC_0215

 

DSC_0221

 

DSC_0290

 

DSC_0268

How that get in there? ;) Janell took a couple of me. Notice my shirt? It says “Waiting for Someone Like You” :D How fitting! :) I love it.

Janell is my sister from another mister. haha. She understands me more than anyone else does. I can go to her for anything and everything. She’s the best listener and the best friend that a girl could ask for. I don’t know how I got so lucky to have this girl in my life, but I’m glad that I did :) I love you sooooo much Janell! I know you will be an amazing missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment