Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving/Christmas Package to Mike

~Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great this year. My whole family went to my Grandmas for delicious turkey, mashed potatoes (my fav!), rolls, stuffing, gravy, yams, green beans, fruit salad and of course a variety of pies for dessert! I love my family. We always have such a great time together talking and just enjoying each others company. IMG_2627

My cuz Elese

IMG_2628

I have the best cousins

IMG_2632

Me and my Grandma

IMG272

She’s the coolest Grandma ever! :)

~Package!

I got a package all put together so it could get sent off on Monday. This package is for Christmas/New Years. I gave him things to celebrate the holiday and a couple new things to start off the new year. I just hope that he gets it before Christmas… :/

IMG_2615

Lots of goodies! (no food this time though)

2 shirts that match mine, 2 ties (hopefully he doesn’t ruin this purple one), PJ bottoms that match my siblings, grey thermal shirt, a scarf, a couple games (not sure if he can play them, if not he can give them to someone), “p.s. I love you picture frame, a little Christmas tree with a couple ornaments, a stocking with a new tooth brush for him and his companion, deodorant, a new loofa, and a pedometer so he can track how many steps he takes in a day. Hope he enjoys!

IMG_2619

Decorating the box

IMG_2623

Everyone in my extended family and a couple friends wrote Mike a little note, which meant the world to me. Thanks guys!

IMG_2626

I was kinda mean with putting this package together because I put confetti EVERYWHERE in it. I even put some in the pockets of his PJ bottoms. Haha. I’m sure he’ll get me back somehow for making such a mess. :)

~Birthday Girl

IMG_2638

My little girl Sadie turned 7 on Saturday!

puppys 058 (2)

I’ve been with Sadie since day one. She’s the cute little runt on the bottom right. I just love that little pup.

IMG_2639

Enjoying her birthday present

No comments:

Post a Comment