Wednesday, February 12, 2014

TWO. MORE. MONTHS.

Until this journey is over.
Until I get to see my best friend for the first time in 2 years.
Until I can hug him and never let him go again.

And you know what? I am BEYOND excited about it!!!

This is completely unreal and honestly I’m speechless. I’ve been waiting so long for this moment. And now it’s here and it feels like a dream. I actually had a very vivid dream the other day about Michael coming home. It was quite disappointing to wake up and realize that he was still in Poland. But one of these days. (58 days to be exact). I will wake up and it won’t be a dream. He won’t be 5,436 miles away. In fact he will only be .3 miles away. 1 minute by car, 4 minutes by roller blading, and 8 minutes by walking. :)

This is the homestretch. The last lap of the race. Just gotta keep my pace and know that this crazy hard race will all be worth it. Because he’s my reward. And that’s all I could ask for.

January 27, 2014 (1) mike nd elder Lanham

I’ll see you soon Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment