Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentines Day Dates

Dates? Yeah, I had two dates Friday night.

IMG810

These two little studs :)
(Sean has a slinky in his hand)

Well since I don’t have a significant other that’s even in the same country, I offered to watch my sisters boys so that her and her husband could go out and have a nice Valentines Day…well Valentines Night. I had to work Friday, and on the way home I picked up some food from our favorite place, La Fountain. Mmmm. Right when I walked in the door, Sean came around the corner with these…

IMG815

How adorable is that?
And they gave me some M&M’s :)

The boys and I spent the night playing and also watched UP! :) It was a nice night. They were also super excited that I was sleeping over. Haha. I also found out that there’s a little girl in Sean’s class that has a crush on him.

IMG808

Saturday after everyone got ready, we went to lunch where you might ask? La Fountain. Haha. Everyone else was jealous that I had it so Jamie, Tommy, Brad and the boys all went there for lunch. It was delicious. After lunch, Jamie and I pawned the kids off on the boys and we went shopping at the mall! It was great fun and I may or may not have bought too many clothes. Oh well. Haha.

IMG_2161

Love my big sis

Also earlier in the week my dad came in the door and handed me a bouquet of flowers for me and my mother. It was adorable.

IMG807

I would have to say that it was a pretty nice week.

p.s. T- 55 days :)

1 comment:

  1. Your nephews are so cute! Can't believe it's so close to Mike getting home!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete