Monday, April 8, 2013

Birthday/One Year Package!!

On Monday April 8th I sent Elder Raines another package :)

Birthday Portion…

IMG_2911

Things to help him celebrate his big day!

IMG_2914

Fun little gifts for him

IMG_2915

A missionary can NEVER have too many ties! ;)

IMG_2917

Just some things that he can play with. A paddle ball, hacky sack, yo-yo, a ball, silly putty and a Coca-Cola key chain :)

IMG_2918

We love Batman <3

My favorite thing about this package was that I send him an SD card with some people saying happy birthday! (I’m super sorry if I didn’t get you on it, it was very poorly planned on my part…next year!) I will post a video later though :)

 

One Year Mark…

Once missionaries have hit their one year mark it’s called “Hump Day”.

I sent Mike this awesome poem comparing missionaries to camels and I also sent him a little toy camel to remind him :)

image

image

IMG_2941

Mr. Camel

Small Easter Portion…

Part of this package I also included some stuff for Easter

IMG_2919

Reese’s eggs are his favorite! Has to be the eggs though :)

Plastic eggs…I’ll explain more about those

A picture of Jesus. This picture is my absolute favorite picture of Jesus :) I also included something very personal and special to me, my testimony. I’m not the best at sharing my testimony, so I thought that it would be a perfect thing to share with him

IMG_2864

I found this cute little thing on Pinterest! It’s called “The Easter story in eggs”. In each egg there is a piece of paper with a scripture on it and then an object that goes along with the scripture. Example: Egg #2 has the scripture Matthew 26: 48-49 and inside is a chocolate kiss. I just wanted to include something that would help him remember the true meaning of Easter (even though it was a couple weeks ago)

 

IMG_2920

 

IMG_2928

Packed up and ready to go to Poland!

2 comments:

  1. Are too much! I love that you sent him your testimony. That is really sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have one spoiled missionary :) That is a way cute package!!

    ReplyDelete