Wednesday, April 17, 2013

See ya later bestie!

Wow. I never thought that this day would come. The day that I would have to say “see you later” to my bestest friend in the entire world…Janell Ann Snarr.

She is the most amazing friend that I have ever had in my entire life. How could I be so lucky as to have this girl in my life for the past 7 years? We might not have always seen or hung out with each other as much as we wanted to. But even if it had been months since the last time we’d seen one another, when we did finally get together, it was like we hadn’t even gone a single day without each other. She is honestly so similar to me in so many ways. We are the same height, same weight, same size (except for shoes-either I have ridiculously big feet or she has freakishly tiny feet…still not sure which), we have the same ideas, opinions, and the same likes and dislikes…we’re basically the same person. Haha. She makes me feel like I’m not alone in this world. Ever since I was little, I remember watching movies that had old ladies that had been best friends since they were young. I always wished that would happen to me. I know without a doubt in my mind that will be us. We will be sitting together in our rockers laughing and saying, “Remember when…” We already have it planned that we will live right next door to each other and that our children will marry each other. Haha. She will also be my maid of honor at my wedding (which she will come home 6 months after Michael gets home so Janell already has it planned. Michael and I can date for 3 months, then be engaged for 3 months and then we can get married the day that she gets home :) hah) and I will be her maid of honor at her wedding. Haha. It’s hard to explain how much someone means to you in words. She’s more than I could ask for in a best friend and way more than I deserve.

When I was putting this together it made me feel like I was making our wedding video. Hahah!

893822_10152706903345057_1106998416_o

I’ll see you soon Sister Snarr <3

Wow…I already miss her…

No comments:

Post a Comment