Saturday, April 27, 2013

Supercross

For the past 3 years I have gone to Supercross with my sister and brother-in-law. I always looks forward to it! It’s so much fun!

2 years ago Mike came with us…

2011 April 289[3]

Me and my cute boyfriend

And last year Mike had already left on his mission so he wasn’t able to come…

IMG_2385[9]

Tommy, Carson, Sean, Ash, Kami, Brad and Jamie

And this year we went with Jamie, Tommy, Brad, Kami, Melissa and Greg…

We had dinner at Café Rio (YUM!) and then went to the race which was so much fun! We were so close we could taste the dirt! Haha. Finally, for the first time, the weather was great! We didn’t have to bring coats, hats, gloves. All we needed was a light jacket. Almost everyone in the group wanted either Millsaps or Dungey to win, I was the odd man out and picked my man, Villopoto. (Two years ago when Mike and I went for the first time, we decided that Villopoto would be our guy, mostly because his name is funn to say! Haha). Well, it’s a good thing that I don’t follow the crowd. VILLOPOTO FOR THE WIN!!!! :D To end a great night, we stopped for milk shakes and fries at Sconecutter! Such a fun night :) Missed having my boy there but only 11 1/2 more months!

IMG474

 

IMG476

 

IMG479

 

IMG482

My man Villopoto won the main event! Whoop!

IMG484

My sissy and I. Love her guts!

IMG489 (2)

Hey look! We got on TV! Oh yeah, we’re famous. Haha.

And ya know what I just realized?? This will be THEE LAST Supercross without Mike! WOOHOO!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey you didn't get me in the picture on my first tv appearance, RUDE!! Can't wait for MIkey to be there next year with us!! Love ya sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, your silly television didn't want to pause at the right moment to show you! I blame that. And besides I got a closeup with you, that's even better :) LOVE YA!

      Delete