Tuesday, March 18, 2014

23 Months Down!

So guess what!?! Mike’s been gone for 23 months!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! I know! That basically seems like a lifetime, doesn’t it!?! I can’t believe it myself. I’m super super happy about it! It’s been a good month and I can’t believe where the time has gone! I will be honest, Satin and for sure been trying to get at me this past month. Putting thoughts and doubts in my head. But in the end, Mike makes me happy. He’s all I ever wanted. I’m lucky that I’m in love with my best friend <3

So for some reason my weekly countdown thing on my side bar isn’t working so I’ll do it here!

23-No. Flippin. Way. Like this just can’t be my life right now. My boyfriend is coming home in less than a month and I waited for him. I beat the statistics. For all the people who thought that I couldn’t do it. Ha. Don’t underestimate me. When I want something, I get it. My life would be incomplete and unlivable without him. He’s everything to me. I can’t wait to see his face in just 25 days. I love you Michael

ALSO! I just wanted to quickly mention a BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Dakota!!! Her missionary came home and surprised her!!! I’m soooo happy for her (yes, a little jealous also ;) ) haha. But extremely happy!! She deserves the best and I hope that they have best time being together again.

YOU DID IT GIRL!!!! :)

Thanks for being my MG Bestie :)

Check out her homecoming surprise video here. It’s super cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment