Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 11

“Best Friend…”

I have 2 best friends. Two of the bestest friends actually. And both of them happen to be serving missions currently which makes for one sad Ashlee but that’s okay. I miss them but it shant be long now! For either of them :)

My best friend is gorgeous inside and out. She is bubbly and the sweetest girl in the entire world. She can get on my nerves and makes me laugh until I cry. She is my person. She is the one that I can go to for anything and everything. She is my twin (we used to convince people that we actually were twins). She is the best and I’m so lucky that she has been and always will be there for me until we are both old grannies.

Janell Ann Snarr

We met in 7th grade band class. Yes, we were both band nerds. We both played the flute and we both really didn’t like it too much. Haha. We would talk in band but didn’t do much outside of class. We took band all throughout Jr. High School. 3 years being with this girl. We became pretty good friends in 8th grade but it wasn’t until 9th grade that we became, well besties. I’ve had a lot of “best friends” come in and out of my life. But for some reason, this girl won’t. And I’m okay with that ;)

Okay so I was about to just post a bunch of pictures of the two of us but then I just remembered the video that I made her before she left on her mission. I just watched it and it honestly made me miss her more than I ever have. But I just love everything that we’ve gone through together. I’m gonna post the video again and you can watch it if you want. If not, it’s fine. You’re just gonna miss a video of some really cute chicks.

Click here to see the video

 

My other best friend is the most handsome guy in the whole entire world. He has the best sense of humor and has always been the funniest person ever to me. He has the biggest heart. I’m so lucky to have him in my life and don’t know where I would be without him. He is my “special friend”. He keeps me on my toes and will always continue to help me strive to be a better person. He is my other half and he will forever be my always.

Michael Christian Raines

I met my other best friend in 8th grade. We awkwardly dated in Junior High but we barely spoke after we broke up. He dated another girl and we stayed friends through the whole relationship. Once in 10th grade, we had a class together that kind of sparked something in both of us. He realized he wasn’t happy in the relationship that he was in and he got out of it. We started becoming really really good friends. We started hanging out like all the time. And started really enjoying being around each other. We finally started dating, even though we wouldn’t admit it to people… we have now been dating 5 years. The best 5 years of my life <3

Sniders 114

IMG_0756

794

IMG_1245KSnider 281IMG_1337mike and ashpiksha 506

 

This is a very long post and I apologize. But these two just mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment