Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 13

“Transport”

I absolutely love my car. I have had it since I was 15 years old, I am now 21. 6 years of driving this beauty. It used to be my sisters and now he’s mine. Yes, he. His name is Blake. He is a 1998 Plymouth Neon. He is also a manual which I love. I love the color of Blake and everything about him. I’ve put lots of money into this car so he’ll be around until he’s dead. Which hopefully isn’t for a very very long time.

I don’t really have the best picture of Blake…and I don’t feel like going upstairs to get a picture…

IMG_0760

Him in the background :)

sondra and blake

This is a picture of Blake and Sondra D (Mike’s old truck). We used to pretend that they were in love just like Mike and I…hahahah.

IMG019

Mike made this sticker for me that’s on the back on my car. I just love it.

Basically, my car is awesome. And he’s really really easy to find when I’ve forgotten where I’ve parked. Just look for the teal car ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment