Saturday, March 22, 2014

3 more weeks.

Mike comes home in exactly three weeks. I don’t know how to explain it but it honestly doesn’t seem real that he’s coming home. It especially doesn’t help when I have a dream that he came home and then wake up and try to figure out what’s reality and what’s a dream. To be honest, I feel kind of…numb?…about the whole thing. How can my two year wait almost be over? How can Mike finally be coming home? How? How? HOW? I really don’t think that it will feel real until I am on my way to the airport…My friend today wanted me to practice my reaction of Mike coming down the escalator, when she said that my heart jumped. Haha. I just can’t wait. Keep these days rolling. And to answer your question, yes, time has been going fast the past month :) Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment