Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 27

“Favorite Scripture”

It’s kind of a funny story how this scripture got to be my favorite.
I asked my parents for a new set of scripture for Christmas back in 2007. I wanted a small quad that could button up. So on Christmas morning I got just that! And I loved it. As I was just flipping through the pages I came across a page with a scripture already marked…Doctrine Covenants 19:23. That’s odd, I thought. So I asked my mom if she marked this scripture but she hadn’t. And the weird thing was that I opened it from it’s original packing…So I decided to take it as a sign that this scripture was supposed to be in my life. It’s been my favorite scripture ever since :)

IMG036

“Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my Spirit, and you shall have peace in me.”

This Gospel brings so much peace in my life as I continue to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment