Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All I Want For Christmas

My parents asked me a couple weeks ago what I wanted for Christmas, and without even thinking my response was,

“Mike”.

My dad said, “Okay, but you have to wait a couple years to open it.” Darn you dad, I want my present this year!

But until that day comes, this is my Christmas wish this year…

Dear Santa,

           All I want for Christmas is for you to keep my missionary safe.

                                         Thanks,

                                                 Love Ashlee

4 comments:

  1. Haha AMEN!! :) This is the best haha I think that would be the ultimate present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It SO would! It would be the best present in the history of ever :) haha.

      Delete
  2. Bet you can't wait to hear is voice. Only 12 more days!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh!!!! I'm super excited!!! :) :) I really wish that we could skype though. But at least I'll hear his voice. <3

      Delete