Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Secret Christmas Package

On November 26, 2012 I received an email from Michael that he just sent to me. This email said, “First of all, I love you. Quick email just for you! Haha. So I sent you my Christmas package! Don’t tell anyone! Lol. Just be sneaky about it. I hope you love your gifts as well :) Sorry it does ruin the surprise a little for you, but I thought you might like it this way more!” I was so excited when he sent me this email! I’m actually pretty good at keeping secrets, especially when they are between Michael and I because he is the one I tell all my secrets to so it worked out perfectly for me. On November 28, 2012 I received the package!!! Oh man! Happy day to me! I have never personally received a package from him. They all usually get sent to him mom so I was ecstatic to get this one! Because I had to go through the package so I could wrap everyone’s presents up, I got to see my Christmas presents a month early. He sent me such amazing things! He’s so amazing and thoughtful <3 I love him to death!

My presents consisted of…

IMG_2717

An absolutely gorgeous jewlery box!

IMG_2720

I can’t get over how pretty it is

IMG_2726

What’s so special about this key you might ask? This is the key to our lock of love! :D The lock he bought came with 2 keys, one of which he threw into the river like you are supposed to and the other he sent to me :) I put it on a necklace and love to wear it as a reminder.

This is the video that Mike made of himself throwing the key in the river

IMG_2730

At first I thought that this was just a flower but it’s actually a bunch of leaves in the shape of a flower!

IMG_2728

How cool is that!?

IMG_2734

A couple of fun trinkets

IMG_2736

For some reason he sent me a piece of his favorite tree shirt

IMG_2737

A notebook of drawings, tags and notes. And also a little notebook that’s blank inside. I think he sent it to me because it has a shark on it :)

IMG_2738

 

IMG_2739

 

IMG_2740

 

IMG_2741

 

IMG_2742

Haha! This one made me laugh :)

He also sent me a secret Christmas picture that he asked if I would put a Christmas border on it and print off for everyone.

Christmas Mike 5X7

This is how it turned out and I think it looks great! My friend edited it for me to make it look all festive for Christmas. Thanks Spencer!

A couple weeks before Christmas I could tell that Mike’s mom was starting to get a little suspicious of me since it had been over a month and she still hadn’t gotten a package. I tried to reassure her that the package had not come to me. On Christmas Eve I went over to their house and gave them all letters that Mike had written to each family member personally along with the secret Christmas picture. I told them that this was the only thing that Mike had me do.

Dang I’m sneaky. Haha.

On Christmas Day I went to Mike’s house with the package and all his families presents wrapped up nicely. As I walked in the door, I explained to everyone of mine and Mike’s sneakiness. Everyone was so surprised!! It was great :) I know that Mike would have loved to see the look on everyone's faces when they opened it. I may have gotten a little in trouble for keeping this secret from Mike’s mom, haha, but it was worth it. It was a great surprise for everyone but the best was yet to come because at 11 a.m. that morning we would be calling the one and only, Elder Michael Christian Raines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333 

2 comments:

  1. Ok I can NOT get over how cute it is that he did that lock thing on the gate! That was precious! It looks like you had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't get over it either! So sweet of him :) He's really going above and beyond all my wild expectations.

      Delete