Monday, December 17, 2012

Book of Mormon Goal

I know that this isn’t the best for me to admit but I honestly have never read the Book of Mormon all the way through, ever. It’s something that I always have wanted to do but have never accomplished. I do really well for the first little bit and then I just go down hill from there. I assume that this happens to a lot of people. Michael has always wanted me to finish reading it and he has even given me a copy of the book with something special written in the back that I have been given strict orders to only read it once I have completely finished reading. And I can say with 100% honesty that I have not read it! Even though I’ve been a little tempted, I’ve been a very good girl because I know that whatever he has written is special and I don’t want to ruin that.

Well, Mike’s missions presidents wife has a blog for the mission, if you’re interested it’s http://nielsonsinpoland.blogspot.com/. On her blog she posted the 2013 Book of Mormon reading schedule for the Warsaw Poland mission. Right when she posted that, I got SUPER excited! Because here is finally a schedule for me that I have specific goals and dates to follow. I decided that I am going to read along with the Poland missionaries :) Mike asked me about a month ago that it would be an amazing birthday present from me to him to read the Book of Mormon by his birthday (April 14th). The awesome thing about this schedule is that the reading dates go from January 1st to April 30th, only 16 days after his birthday! So I mean, I could even try to read a little ahead to finish the book exactly on his birthday :) He’d be so happy! Wish me luck!

I’m looking forward to this upcoming 2013 year! It’s going to be a great one!

Book of Mormon reading 2013

2 comments: