Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Poor Little Sick Missionary :(

On Monday, Michael informed us that he would be going to Warsaw on Tuesday for leadership training. I was super excited for this because that means he would be on the Poland Mission blog and also he would hopefully be given the packages from me! As I was looking at the mission blog today, I could not find Michael in any of the pictures! I was really confused and slightly disappointed that I couldn’t see his smiling face! I thought that I had misunderstood him. But as I kept scrolling, I had finally found him! Sadly, this is the picture that I found…

January 8, 2013 leadership meeting mike has the flu

My cute little missionary has the flu :( Poor kid. I have learned from the 4 years I’ve been his girlfriend is that he really does not have the best immune system. On average he gets sick twice as much as me. But, it still doesn’t help the fact that I can’t help him feel better. I am glad though that Sister Nielsen (the Mission Presidents wife) took good care of him and he got his much needed rest. I do hope that it’s only a 24 hour bug and he starts feeling better soon!

GET WELL SOON MIKE! LOVE YOU!

2 comments: