Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentines Day Package!

Valentines Day has never really been a big holiday for Mike and I. We never would do anything super extravagant or get any expensive gifts. We were fine with just being together. I mean, a couple years ago he got me a shirt that said “My boyfriends a super hero” and that’s it. Haha. But when you have a missionary, you do anything to impress and keep him interested ;) Just kidding. I honestly really do enjoy putting packages together for him though. It’s super fun!

DSC_0829

I LOVE decorating the box :)

DSC_0851

 

DSC_0854

This frame is perfect for us. Mike always calls me “girl”, never “babe” or “baby”, just girl. It honestly used to bother me but I love it now.

DSC_0860

 

DSC_0867

 

DSC_0793

If you scroll up to the first picture, you’ll see that the flaps say “Remember when …” All of these hearts have little memories of us :) For example

-“Remember when…we went to Mr. Keith Urban?”

-“Remember when…you were referred to as my ‘special friend’?”

-“Remember when…I twisted my ankle camping and you took care of me?”

The very last one says, “Remember when…you came home from your mission and we lived happily ever after? Oops, that hasn’t happened yet ;)” Haha.

DSC_0822

These are heart shaped balloons. What I did is blew them up, wrote something on them, and then deflated them. You can read them whether they are inflated or not. The only thing that sucked was that they kinda smeared a little bit.

DSC_0865

What it looks like blown up

DSC_0845

I also added a bunch of food because the best way to a mans heart is through his stomach! ;)

DSC_0869

Adding the confetti…

DSC_0872

The finished product!

Happy Valentines Day Boy!

I LOVE YOU!

 

Also, I just had to add this picture. Not for the fact that I’m in it but for the fact that the lighting is perfect to make my dog look like she has a little mustache! Hahahah! I promise that I did not edit it :)

DSC_0785

4 comments: