Thursday, January 3, 2013

One Lucky Girl

Everyday I am reminded just how lucky I am to have Michael Christian Raines in my life. And not just in my life, but the most important and the biggest blessing I’ve ever received. I’m forever grateful for everything that he has done for me and continues to do for me to show me how much he loves me, cares for me and how I’m the most special girl in the world to him. He’s the love of my life.

you are my angel

“ And if you’re lucky, I mean, if you’re the luckiest person on this entire planet. The person you love decides to love you back.”

I’m the luckiest girl ever <3

{M&A}

I love him

4 comments:

  1. Ashlee your blog is soo cute and that saying at the end of the post is the best thing ever!! Our missionaries are the best :) P.S. We really don't live that far away from each other...maybe one day we could do a lunch date or something fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) Our missionaries really are the best :) They make it so much easier. We so should get together! That'd be so much fun :) I'm in!

      Delete
  2. So cute!! yep I'm crying. So glad you two have each other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He kind of has a way with words :) He's an extremely smooth talker. Haha. Love him for it. Thanks J. Love ya!

      Delete