Monday, January 14, 2013

Waking Up To His Email

Every Monday I wake up to an email from my loving Elder. Since he is 8 hours ahead of me, Mike is actually sending his email around 1-2 p.m. and I receive them at about 5-6 a.m. I usually wake up around 7:30 and get to read this amazing email from him. But this morning. This morning was special.

For some reason I woke up at 6:10. This is not normal for me because first of all, I am NOT a morning person. Not in the slightest. And second, I went to bed super late last night, almost 1 in the morning. This means I only got about 5 hours of sleep before my inner alarm clock woke me up! I am sure glad it did though…

I woke up with my heart pounding, like it does every Monday. I always get so excited to grab my phone and see “Michael Raines” in my inbox. Today, I had only received one email with a couple pictures. I thought that was odd but then looked at the time. He sent them at 5:45, which meant that there was a strong possibility that he could still be using the computer! I send him a quick email asking if he was still there and….I GOT A RESPONSE! Oh my heck!!!! He answered me! You have no idea how great it is to have an actual conversation with someone that you don’t have to wait months for a response to something you said. All I could do was smile and bawl. Haha. We had a nice little conversation for about 10 minutes. It was the best way I could ever start off my Monday morning! I just love him so much!

Enjoy the little things <3

No comments:

Post a Comment