Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The New Year 2013

I always love celebrating New Years Eve but I never do anything big, extravagant, or extremely special for it. My nights usually just consist of hanging out and bringing in the new year with my family. And that’s the way I like it. I would much rather bring in the new year with family. This year was no different. Jamie, Tommy, Sean and Carson came over around 6:30 and we ate junk food for dinner. After eating, we all starting playing games. Around 10:30 I went to Mike’s house to hang out with his family. We hung out and also played games. We were sitting around the table when we started the countdown to the 2013 year.

5…4…3…2..1…HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

new years eve kiss 2013
I may not have been able to get my new years kiss from the real Michael but Cardboard version is the next best thing :)
A couple of my 2013 Goals
1. Read The Book of Mormon by April 14, 2013
2. Get my Patriarchal Blessing
3. Write in my journal everyday
4. Write Mike at least once every week <3
Here’s to 2013!
This is a tough fight, but I like a challenge. Bring it on!
P.S. I can now officially say that Mike comes home NEXT YEAR!!! :) 2014 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment