Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winston

winston

This is Winston.

Winston is my Doctors dog at my work. He’s a great dog. Since he makes a complete mess if he is left home alone, this big guy comes to work every single day and hangs out with us. He makes work worth going to.

He loves to laze around in his bed all day but he has his moments where all he wants to do is play with you.

I love Winston. I treat him as if he’s my own dog.

Yesterday, Winston was just not acting like himself. Doc told us to do blood work on him. He had a very high white blood count which meant he had an infection and he was very dehydrated. We placed an IV catheter, ran some fluids and gave him antibiotics. Before I left work he was perking up and acting a lot better. I was hoping for the best.

Sadly, Winston earned his wings last night :’(

IMG190

He always had his tongue sticking out

IMG080

He (being an 80 pound dog) stole my dogs (being only 25 pounds) bed. He has a giant bed but he was persistent on laying in this tiny bed.

IMG335

There was no way that someone could not fall in love with this dog when he came into the office. Even though he wasn’t my dog personally, everyone at the office called him theirs. Work just won’t be the same without him.

I love you so much Winston, you will forever be missed <3

2 comments:

  1. :( so sad to hear about Winston. We sure loved to see him when came to visit you.

    ReplyDelete