Wednesday, January 9, 2013

You are Hereby Called to Serve...

Dear Sister Snarr,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the England Manchester mission!!! :D

I couldn’t be more excited for her! Janell is my bestest friend in the whole entire world! She will be such an amazing missionary and England is lucky to have this girl!

Wanna know something crazy? She leaves April 18, 2013. What’s so special about that day? My missionary, Michael, left April 18, 2012. She is leaving on the exact day that Mike left on one year ago!! That just blows my mind! I decided that that day is going to have very mixed emotions for me. It will be Mike’s ONE YEAR mark!!! On the other hand, I will also be saying goodbye to my best friend for a year and a half. But if I’ve learned anything from my experience with my missionary is that anything is possible if you just put your mind to it.

IMG_2022

Janell! I’m so stinkin happy and excited for you! I’m also so proud of you for your decision. I know that I could not be doing what you are doing… so for that, I am proud of you and look up to you in so many ways. You are such an amazing person that I’m lucky to call not only my best friend, but my sister for life <3 I cannot imagine where I’d be without you!  I love you tons!

CONGRATS GIRL!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for her, she will do amazing. So crazy about them leaving the same day, one year apart. :)

    ReplyDelete