Wednesday, September 18, 2013

30 Weeks to Go & 17 Months Down!!!

Okay, wait…wasn’t I just barely in Hawaii celebrating 16 months down? That seriously felt like just yesterday. Wow. Well today was a great day! It kind of felt like I celebrated more yesterday because I didn’t work all day and I got an AMAZING letter from him that left biggest smile on my face for the whole entire day. He is just so incredible. He makes me so happy and I couldn’t imagine life without him.

It’s kinda crazy to look back on where I was exactly a year ago today. From looking at my blog I was only on month 5! That’s nuts! I’ve done 5 months three time already! It honestly is crazy how fast time flies.

Well Michael is still Assistant to the President! He absolutely loves what he does and he is incredible at it. He is still staying super busy which is great for him because he says that time is flying by! I miss that boy but as Mike said in his last letter. “It shant be long. Nay not even three drops of winter’s fury, and I’ll be back in the arms of the one I love.” Hahah. That boys humor is so funny! I love him with my whole heart. I know that he is my once in a lifetime <3

Remember to find joy in the journey.

September 16, 2013 (1) being a goof at the park and stuffSeptember 16, 2013 (2) being a goof at the park and stuff

I’m so in love with this kid

No comments:

Post a Comment