Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hawaii-Day 8: Our Last Day :(

My dad read about a botanical garden that was really neat so we went searching for it. We finally found it but what we didn’t know was that it was a botanical garden/mini golf course!! How cool is that!? We were so excited. This mini golf course was probably the best course we’ve ever been to. It was so beautiful with all the plants everywhere and it was so fun. Every day they pick one of the holes to be the “secret” hole and if you get a hole-in-one on this course then you get a free gelato. Guess who got a free gelato? My pops and it was delicious!

photo (15)

The humidity was definitely not agreeing with my hair haha. But this is a giant snail that I found while golfing. We didn’t get any other pictures though…

We then drove down to a harbor and just looked around.

IMG_1764IMG_1765IMG_1766IMG_1767

Then drove to one last waterfall before having to leave :(

IMG_0054IMG_0055IMG_0057IMG_0058IMG_0059IMG_0060IMG_0061IMG_0067IMG_0068

Glad gas isn’t that expensive in Utah

IMG_0483

My hair does not agree with Hawaii. I don’t even know why I straightened it. Lol.

Well we headed to the airport, our flight left at 9:00PM and didn’t get home until 7:00AM. The flight wasn’t bad. I tried sleeping on the plane but I could never actually fall asleep. Once home, it look a really long time to get used to the time zone, worse then when getting to Hawaii. It was such an amazing trip!! I had so so much fun! Thanks mom and dad! You guys are the best!

4 comments:

  1. Ash Those were such beautiful pictures!!! I am so glad you had fun :) Take me with you to hawaii next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) I loved taking pictures there. Even if you're a horrible photographer, they still turn out great. I would not be opposed to a couples getaway! Haha.

      Delete
  2. OH MY HECK!!! You got to go to Hawaii that is soo fun :) It is gorgeous there and also I love your new background picture of you and Mike! Can you believe how fast time is going!!?? Loved seeing all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yeah! It's one of perks of being the only child living at home. it was so so much fun! I definitely want to go back one day. Thanks :) It's from Junior Prom, sadly the only dance we went to together. I can't believe we're almost done with this crazy adventure! We're like senior MG's now. Lol. I'm glad that I've had you to share this journey with. It's been so much easier having someone who knows exactly what I'm going through and can relate to so easily :)

      Delete