Sunday, September 8, 2013

“The worst part in life is waiting…

…But the best part of life is having something worth waiting for.”

For the past month, everyday I’ve been grabbing one piece to this puzzle. I finally finished it a couple days ago :)

IMG_3756

“Ashlee. I know that life can be rough at time. But I truly want you to always remember that you have a father in heaven who loves you and is watching over both of us. He wants us to be happy no matter what! And the best way to be happy is by living the Gospel, it is so easy to do, and sometimes easy things can be hard. Waiting for me is so easy, but so hard too! So make it easier! Stay busy, do your homework, say your prayers, read your scriptures and remember that I love you so much!”

How can you not think that this boy is a keeper? I’m so blessed to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment