Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Eight More Months!!!!!!!

One thing that I don’t know how to do anymore is my countdown. I forgot to mention it but a couple weeks ago Mike told us an anticipated release date!!!

APRIL 11, 2014

That is exactly one weeks earlier than his two year mark :) it most likely will change a couple times, but I’m just so excited to finally have a date :)

So I honestly don’t know if I should do my monthly countdown on the 18th of each month or on the 11th. I’ll probably just stick with the 18th :)

August 18, 2013 I got to celebrate another month down in Hawaii! It was kind of hard to be in such a beautiful place without Mike but it was the best place to say goodbye to 16 months down :D

I’m so proud of my missionary. I’ve learned so much from him. Nothing makes me happier than to know that he is happy and doing what he loves :)
I also love how supportive and encouraging he is to me. I mean, he’s the one on the mission and he is trying to encourage me to do my best and is making sure that I’m happy. I love him so much <3

IMG_0455IMG_0457IMG_0461IMG_0459

 

July 15, 2013 (1) Elder Z and Raines

I got myself one handsome man

No comments:

Post a Comment